Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: My Brother, Travis

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My big brother performed his stand up at a Comedy Club in St Louis last week and I took a few photos

    DCP 0045

    000 0015

    Travis has started doing his standup again, He has performed at the Hitching Post, the Eagles and at the Laughs on the landing. He is looking into doing some clubs in Carbondale and Evansville.

    He has been asked to emcee a show featuring three bands next month and is excited at the prospect of doing his comedy in front of a new audience.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is awesome Roger! And you two look a lot
    alike!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always thought I was the pretty one [img]wink.gif[/img]

    My brother said "thanks for the comment."

    rog

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so cool Roger!!! You two sure do seems to be having a ton of fun lately!!!
    Shhhh You are the pretty one!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Sis, Its been a while since I really had fun and the music thing is fun for me. I'm using some of my knowlege to help my brother too.
    I'm going to get him into the studio to do a comedy Cd that we can sell when he performs, as well as trying to start him a web page in the near future.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My brother has a THICK SOUTHERN accent and plays it up, he starts off clean then goes into the part about being a swinger and his experinces at the nudeist camp. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see it AND if he is even half as humorous as you are, then he should be good to go!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH Now I know I gots to hear that!!! I enjoy humor reguarding sex!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for some odd reason, I just knew you would [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •